It doesn’t take much. A little goes a long way. While meetings are always free and Leaders offer telephone and online help without charge, donations help La Leche League of New York thrive and are very gratefully received.
Please also consider directly supporting a local La Leche League Group near you and become a member of the Group for $40 USD a year.
Contact a Group near you to become a member, or join LLL of New York below.
La Leche League of New York is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All donations are fully tax-deductible. Cost of membership is $40 for one year.
Join a Group or donate to LLL NY
*Please include your Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number so we can complete the membership process.
Why Join La Leche League?
Your Membership or Donation
- Funds meeting space rental and other necessary expenses.
- Funds purchases of new books for local Group Libraries.
- Helps Leaders stay up-to-date on the newest breastfeeding research and information, so they can help you get the most out of your experience.
- Supports La Leche League in its mission to support nursing parents in New York, the United States, and around the world.
- Ensures that breastfeeding, chestfeeding, and human milk feeding support will continue to be available for other families throughout New York State.