Have a question? Find a local Leader!
La Leche League is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing support, encouragement, information, and education to parents who want to breastfeed, chestfeed or human milk feed.
La Leche League Leaders are experienced nursing mothers, accredited by La Leche League International. They are familiar with research and current findings dealing with all aspects of breastfeeding and are educated to answer questions or concerns you may have. Leaders are volunteers who care about you, your baby, and your family and are accessible via telephone and email for personalized help.
La Leche League supports everyone who wants to nurse their babies in reaching their goals with support and information through:
- Monthly Series Meetings
- Telephone and email help from experienced, accredited Leaders
- Lending Libraries with books on breastfeeding, childbirth, parenting and nutrition
- LLL breastfeeding information sheets, and pamphlets
- Books for sale, including, The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding: Completely Revised and Updated 8th Edition
- Online journals Breastfeeding Today and New Beginnings
- La Leche League International
- More than 60 years experience providing peer-to-peer help and support